“After you’ve done a thing the same way for two years, look it over carefully. After five years, look at it with suspicion. And after ten years, throw it away and start all over”.
- Simplified, streamlined, and with a fresh new and modern look.
- All lessons have been updated plus lots of new content and topics previously not covered in LaunchPad have been added.
- More personalized and more customization.
- The LaunchPad Index now features 11 “core lessons” (chapters) by default. All but two have “sub-lessons” which may be accessed by opening the “related lessons” panel beside the core lesson. As instructed, ideally, new affiliates should read all the core lessons first, then explore the related lessons.
- There are currently 11 core lessons, and 50 sub-lessons. Additional chapters and lessons will be added as needed going forward.
- It’s no longer 30 lessons over 30 days any more. Very few followed this guideline anyway, so we’re now recommending that new affiliates review 2-5 lessons a day, as many of the related lessons are brief (though just one a day is fine of course too). In short, everyone should read LaunchPad at a pace they are…
View original post 489 more words